North Shore sheriff’s reports
The following police reports are collected from Placer County Sheriff’s Office reports from Sept. 9 to Sept. 20.
– At 3:50 p.m. in the 1500 block of Zurs Court in Tahoe City, it was reported that an unknown suspect stole credit and debit cards from two unlocked vehicles and used them to pay for phone bills costing $157.46.
– At 10:30 a.m. it was reported that an unknown suspect threw a cantaloupe at a vehicle in the 9800 block of North Lake Boulevard in Kings Beach costing $200 in estimated damages.
– At 4:06 p.m. in the 3100 block of Watson Drive in Tahoe City it was reported that an unknown suspect stole the victim’s purse and forged a check changing the name and amount on the check.
– At 1 a.m. in the 3800 block of Forest Road in Carnelian Bay it was reported that an unknown suspect stole a drum set and a public address system.
– At 10:22 a.m. in the 3000 block of Fabian Way in Tahoe City it was reported that an unknown suspect unlawfully entered a residence and stayed overnight without permission.
– At 11 a.m. in the 4200 block of Doe Avenue in Homewood it was reported that an unknown suspect stole large, decorative rocks.
– At 6:03 p.m. at Robi Camp in Truckee it was reported that two people became lost while horseback riding. The victims were self-rescued before the search and rescue resources were deployed.
– At 1:46 a.m. in the 8700 block of North Lake Boulevard in Kings Beach it was reported that an unknown suspect smashed a business window with a rock and stole $481 in cash.
– At 8:43 a.m. it was reported in the 8700 block of Salmon Avenue in Kings Beach that an unknown suspect shot a BB into the victim’s bedroom window.
– At 9:48 a.m. in the 5600 block of Victoria Road in Carnelian Bay it was reported that an unknown suspect stole a cellular phone and made numerous calls costing $179.99.
– At 10:13 a.m. in the 2000 block of Northstar Drive in Truckee it was reported that an unknown suspect stole $1,000 in tools from a job site.
– At 11:10 a.m. in the 300 block of Deer Street in Kings Beach it was reported that an unknown suspect spray painted an apartment building fence causing $85 in damages.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Lake Tahoe, Truckee, and beyond make the Sierra Sun's work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
I just read Tom McClintock’s piece about inflation, and I can’t imagine he lives in the same world as I do. In his mind, sustainable (“green”) energy that offsets climate change is “bad policy.” He…