North Shore sheriff’s reports
The following police reports are collected from Placer County Sheriff’s Office reports from Oct. 2-8.
– At 9:19 a.m. a man was arrested on suspicion of an outstanding warrant for his arrest and burglary. The man admitted to a burglary that occurred Sept. 17 at the Kings Beach 7-Eleven, according to the report. During a search, a glass pipe used for smoking methamphetamine was found.
– At 3:31 p.m. a Kings Beach man reported that someone cut his brake lines to a dump truck and removed a bolt from the truck, causing the bed of the truck to fall off the frame.
– At 9:29 a.m. it was reported that two trophies worth $2,000 were stolen from the Tahoe City Yacht Club.
– At 12:14 a.m. a suspect was arrested at Wayne Road and Lanny Lane in Squaw Valley on suspicion of driving under the influence. He allegedly drove 50 mph hour in a 35 mph zone and crossed the double yellow lines.
– At 9:51 p.m. a man was arrested in the 3100 block of Lake Terrace Road in Tahoe City on suspicion of possession of marijuana and disorderly conduct. A deputy found the man heavily intoxicated while sleeping in his car and marijuana was found in his vehicle, according to the report.
– At 3:15 p.m. a man was arrested in the 200 block of Squaw Valley on suspicion of the transportation of marijuana, the possession of more than an ounce of marijuana and possession for sale after authorities in another sale intercepted a package containing a pound of marijuana that the suspect allegedly sent to another state.
– At 5:21 p.m. a suspect was arrested on the 400 block of North Lake Boulevard in Tahoe City on suspicion of driving under the influence. A deputy watched the man drop his motorcycle on the roadway, according to the report.
– At 1:40 p.m. a resident of the 200 block of Coon Street in Kings Beach reported that someone entered the unlocked, occupied residence and took a stereo and two credit cards. One card was used in attempt to purchase gas.
– At 1:17 a.m. a man was arrested in Squaw Valley on suspicion of driving under the influence. The passenger in the car was arrested on suspicion of being drunk in public, and for bringing marijuana and marijuana paraphernalia into a jail facility.