North Shore sheriff’s reports
The following reports are collected from the Placer County Sheriff’s Office from Oct. 14 to Oct. 21.
– At 11:16 a.m. at the Lake Forest Boat Ramp, a sheriff’s deputy noticed a green, Ford Explorer with the driver side door partially open. A man was hunched over in the driver seat and was unresponsive. His head was underneath the steering wheel, according to the officer, and he was shaking. The officer smelled alcohol and saw vomit covering the front seat. The North Tahoe fire department was called and the man was taken to Tahoe Forest Hospital. California Highway Patrol towed the car.
– At 4 p.m. on the 2900 block of Lake Forest Road, a woman reported that her laptop and business files were taken from her home in a burglary.
– At 5 p.m. on the 8200 block of Steelhead Avenue an unknown suspect threw a boulder through the front window of a residence, shattering the window and causing an estimated $450 in damage.
– At 5 p.m. on the 2800 block of Lake Terrace Avenue, a person reported that 75 redwood boards, valued at $5,000 were stolen from a job site.
– At 5:59 p.m. at the intersection of Beaver and Trout Streets in Kings Beach, a 22-year-old Truckee woman was arrested on suspicion of battery and child endangerment after a fist fight involving four women.