North Shore sheriff’s reports
The following reports are collected from Placer County Sheriff’s Office logs from Nov. 4 to Dec. 2.
– At 9:34 a.m. it was reported that tools were taken from a van in the 300 block of North Lake Boulevard in Tahoe City.
– At 7:12 a.m. it was reported that hand tools were taken from the 1700 block of Grouse Ridge Road in Truckee.
– At 11:57 a.m. a resident of the 1500 block of Mineral Springs Trail in Tahoe City reported that someone stole a cord and a half of oak firewood from the residence.
– At 9:03 a.m. a man was arrested on the 5600 block of Dodowah Road in Kings Beach on suspicion of soliciting or peddling door to door without a required business permit after he was reportedly found selling magazines door to door.
– At 8 p.m. a resident of the 1100 block of Regency Way in Tahoe City reported that someone broke a window and entered the residence. The interior of the home was vandalized, causing damage to several items. Liquor and other items were taken.
– At 4:29 p.m. a man was arrested on the 800 block of Marino Way in Carnelian Bay on suspicion of public intoxication. He reportedly interfered with an investigation of the residence after a call of fireworks in the area, according to reports.
– At 11:19 a.m. an employee from Tahoe Tavern in Tahoe City reported that four flat screen televisions were taken from a condo.
– At 10:33 a.m. an employee with Tahoe City Realty in Tahoe City reported that a log splitter was stolen from the property.
– At 9:05 a.m. a resident of the 11100 block of Thelien Drive in Truckee reported that someone stole a computer and label printer from a mobile pet hospital and took a mountain bike from the garage. During the theft, a desk jet printer was vandalized and destroyed.
– At 12:38 a.m. in the 8400 block of Cutthroat Avenue in Kings Beach a man was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence and vandalism after someone reported he threw a rock through a front window of a residence.
– At 9:33 a.m. a resident of the 7700 block of Forest Glenn in Tahoe Vista reported that someone entered an unlocked car and took 30 CDs, a CD case, money and a check.
– At 1:23 p.m. a resident of the 1000 block of Commonwealth Drive in Kings Beach reported that someone entered two unlocked vehicles and took music CDs, a call phone charger, a portable stereo an oxygen bottle and two portable Pulse Oximeters.
– At 9:45 p.m. a resident of the 3100 block of Lake Forest Road in Tahoe City reported that someone stole property from an unlocked car.
– At 1:27 p.m. a resident of the 2000 block of Northstar Drive reported that someone smashed a vehicle window and stole an MP3 player.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Lake Tahoe, Truckee, and beyond make the Sierra Sun's work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User