North Shore sheriff’s reports
– At 10:08 a.m. it was reported that a car window was smashed in the 64 Acres parking lot in Tahoe City and credit cards were stolen and used at Safeway and Albertsons in Tahoe City.
– At 9:52 p.m. a resident of the 1200 block of Jester Court in Tahoe Vista reported that five juveniles threw rocks at her garage.
– At 10:40 a.m. it was reported that an unknown suspect pretended to be park staff and collected boat launch fees from a customer in the 2500 block on Lake Forest Road in Tahoe City.
–At 11:13 a.m. it was reported that a car’s hood and windshield were damaged on West Lake Boulevard and Pineland in Tahoe City.
– At 1:33 a.m. a woman was arrested on Highway 89 at Pine Ave. in Tahoe City on suspicion of driving under the influence.
– At 11:30 a.m. it was reported that a someone forced entry onto a boat in McKinney Bay in Homewood and stole items worth $700. It was also reported that another boat was broken into in the same area, but there was no damage.
– At 2:58 p.m. a resident of the 1700 block of Sandy Way in Squaw Valley reported that someone entered the house and stole property.
– At 10:09 p.m. a man was stopped on a bicycle on Salmon Avenue in Kings Beach and arrested on suspicion of possession of a meth pipe and giving a false name.
– At 10:39 p.m. a man was arrested at a Squaw Valley business on suspicion of public intoxication and resisting a peace officer after he “interfered with deputies who were talking to a subject,” according to police reports. The report said the man became “resistive and argumentative when told to stop interfering. He refused to listen because of his level of intoxication.”
– At 10:45 p.m. a man was arrested in the 8100 block of North Lake Boulevard in Kings Beach on suspicion of possession of meth and a glass meth pipe.
– At 1:39 a.m. a woman was arrested on Highway 28 by the California Highway Patrol on suspicion of driving under the influence and a suspended license.
– At 1:25 p.m. deputies reportedly saw someone throw a beer from a car in the 3700 block of North Lake Boulevard in Tahoe City. A subject was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence and the passenger was arrested for public intoxication.
– At 7:03 p.m. a man was arrested in the 700 block of Chapel Lane in Tahoe City on suspicion of cultivation of marijuana and possession of marijuana for sale. Deputies came across a shed containing numerous marijuana plants in the process of being dried while assisting the California Highway Patrol on a chase, according to the report. The subject reportedly told deputies he rented the house and knew about the shed, “but denied knowledge of marijuana or drug paraphernalia,” according to the report.
– At 7:09 a.m. a woman reported that her purse was stolen at a party in the 8100 block of Dolly Varden Avenue in Kings Beach.
– At 5:28 p.m. a woman reported that she was on the bike path between Tahoe City and River Ranch and a man grabbed her and slapped her around when she advised him she was going to pass.
– A man was arrested in the 600 block of North Lake Boulevard in Tahoe City on suspicion of disorderly conduct and delay of a peace officer. The deputies were dispatched to the a business twice for noise complaint and arrested the man after a reported brief struggle.
– At 6:06 p.m. a resident of the 8500 block of Cutthroat Avenue in Kings Beach reported that someone went into an unlocked car parked in the driveway and stole a backpack containing several clothing items and a credit card statement.
– At 9:44 a.m. a business owner in the 6800 block of North Lake Boulevard in Tahoe Vista reported that someone attempted to steal a kayak worth $1,000.
– At 10:32 a.m. a man was arrested in the unit block of West Lake Boulevard in Tahoe City on suspicion for possession of meth and possession of drug paraphernalia. During a search, deputies found meth and two meth pipes. The driver of the car admitted the substance was meth, according to the report.
– At 11:07 a.m. an employee of a store in the 600 block of Grove Street in Tahoe City reported that items were removed from he front porch of the business over night.
– At 3:30 p.m. it was reported that someone stole two ruby necklaces from an unlocked display case at a business on the 8300 block on North Lake Boulevard in Kings Beach.
– At 10:50 p.m. an employee of a business on the 5000 block of North Lake Boulevard in Carnelian Bay reported that unknown suspects entered the store and stole an 18-pack of Coors and an 18-pack of Coors Light.
–At 1:35 p.m. a resident of Squaw Valley reported that his storage container was burglarized sometime in 2005 or later. Firearms and miscellaneous property was taken.
– At 8:10 p.m. two people reported that they had belonging stolen during a wedding that was at the North Tahoe Community Conference Center in Kings Beach.
– At 5:52 a.m. a woman was arrested on Lake Forest Beach in Tahoe City on suspicion of possession of cocaine, being under the influence of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana in a vehicle. Deputies reportedly saw her “snorting a white powdery substance” and found cocaine, marijuana and a straw with a white powdery residue, according to the report.
– At 9:22 a.m. it was reported that a laptop computer, a duffel bag and some clothes were taken from an unlocked car in the 1800 West Lake Boulevard in Tahoe City.
– At 12:55 p.m. a resident of the 1000 block of Commonwealth Drive in Kings Beach reported that unknown suspects stole two CDs, two CD cases and a car stereo faceplate from an unlocked car.
– At 11:10 p.m. three unknown suspects entered a gas station in the 8000 block of North Lake Boulevard in Kings Beach and walked directly to the candy aisle, took candy, ice cream and tobacco papers and walked out without paying.
– At 6:44 p.m. a man was arrested in the 5100 block of Nile Street in Carnelian Bay on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon. The man was reportedly was “heavily intoxicated,” according to the report, and went to the victim’s house and threatened to kill him while holding a rock in a threatening manner. The man chased the victim around his car with a rock and the victim reported that he feared for his life, but there were no witnesses.
– At 10:48 p.m. a woman was stopped on Highway 28 in Tahoe City for driving erratically and arrested by CHP on suspicion of driving under the influence.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User