North Shore sheriff’s reports
he following police reports are collected from Placer County Sheriff’s Office reports from June 12 to June 29.
– At 10:07 a.m. a woman reported that she left her purse in a shopping cart at Safeway in Kings Beach and her ATM card was used in Kings Beach and Incline Village.
– At 8:51 a.m. it was reported that someone wrote “BBX3” in blue spraypaint on a back wall in the 8600 block of North Lake Boulevard in Kings Beach.
– At 8:20 a.m. a resident of the 8800 block of Salmon Avenue in Kings Beach reported that her car battery was missing from inside the engine compartment.
– At 11:26 a.m. a resident of the 5500 block of North Lake Boulevard in Carnelian Bay reported that someone stole a kayak, paddles and life vests from their backyard.
– At 9:55 p.m. a Kings Beach man was arrested by the California Highway Patrol on suspicion of driving under the influence. He was stopped the Placer County sheriff’s deputies for expired tags and reported erratic driving.
– At 9:11 a.m. it was reported that graffiti was found on the front door of Jo-Mar’s Pet Grooming in Kings Beach. Deputies did not think the graffiti was gang-related.
– At 10:34 p.m. a suspect was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence. He was stopped for allegedly crossing the double yellow lines.
– At 11:47 p.m. a man was arrested by CHP on suspicion of driving under the influence.
– At 5:08 p.m. it was reported that someone cut down a tree on the Tahoya Shores private beach in Tahoe Vista.
– At 1:58 a.m. a man was arrested in the 700 block of North Lake Boulevard in Tahoe City on the suspicion of driving under the influence. He was stopped for alleged speeding.
– At 3:40 p.m. a resident of the 8700 block of Steelhead Avenue in Kings Beach reported that a credit card was stolen and used for $12,300 in transfers.
– At 11:54 p.m. a woman was arrested on Highway 89 in Tahoe City on suspicion of driving under the influence. Her passengers walked home.
– Owners of the Tahoma Meadows Bed and Breakfast in the 6800 block of West Lake Boulevard reported that two flags were stolen from off the building.
– At 9:09 a.m. An employee of a business in the 2000 block of Northstar Road reported that someone entered the store and stole $944 in petty cash from an unlocked cash register.
– At 10:17 p.m. a resident of the 1600 block of Sandy Way in Squaw Valley reported that someone entered the home and removed liquor, a fire extinguisher, shot glasses and stereo speakers. There was a similar case in 2004, according to the report.
– At 10:41 p.m. an employee of a business in the 8700 block of North Lake Boulevard in Kings Beach reported that someone tried to tear a lock off the supply shed.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User