Opinion: I’m a detractor for questioning IVGID’s poor management?
The IVGID survey explained in the Feb. 1 Bonanza story, “Survey shows majority of Incline residents pleased with IVGID,” was a complete waste of money and energy.
IVGID and Mr. Pinkerton need to do foolish surveys like this to validate their truly mediocre management. A $3 mirror would be more valuable!
Here are some examples of that mediocre management:
• Crowded beaches where management and the board compromise our deed holder rights.
• Miserable reliability with the lifts at Diamond Peak this winter.
• A plethora of no-bid contracts to waste the public treasury.
• A miserable Waste Management contract (negotiated by a “professional”) that has half of the community fuming!
• Cheating the public out of their money after our bonds are paid off.
• Opaque book keeping.
• Quashing of the ability to speak out on specific items at public meetings.
As the survey says, guess that I am a “detractor.”
I was told recently of a sewer district that an acquaintance called, “the worst and most corrupt agency in the U.S.”
I challenged the “detractor.”