Police Logs Police Logs
– At 4:45 p.m. a man in Prosser Lakeview was arrested on a parole hold.
– At 7:30 p.m. in Sierra Meadows, police received a report of an alleged sexual battery at a local church.
– At 8:00 p.m. on Ponderosa Drive a driver was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving after the driver was found to be at fault in a two-vehicle collision.
– At 12:10 a.m. on Donner Pass Road at Meadow Way a female driver under 21 was found to have a measurable blood alcohol content after a traffic stop for a mechanical violation. The subject’s driver’s license was confiscated and a notice of suspension was issued.
– At 2:40 p.m. on Donner Pass Road, a driver was found to be in possession of less than one ounce of marijuana. The driver was cited and released.
– At 2:57 p.m. on Donner Pass Road near the high school a subject was found to be in possession of magic mushrooms during a traffic stop. The subject was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance.
– At 8:00 p.m. on Donner Pass Road at Bridge Street a subject was arrested on suspicion of drunkenness in public after walking into traffic on Commercial Row.
– At 11:56 p.m. on the 10000 block of Donner Pass Road downtown a subject who was involved in an earlier physical altercation was advised to go home and avoid the local bars. The subject returned to a bar downtown and was arrested on suspicion of drunkenness in public.
– At 1:20 a.m. in the alley behind Commercial Row a subject was arrested on suspicion of drunkenness in public. The subject was booked into the Truckee jail.
– At 1:21 a.m. on Donner Pass Road at Moraine Way a vehicle was stopped for having a broken tail light. The driver was found to have no driver’s license and was cited and released.
– At 6:00 p.m. on the 11300 block of Deerfield Drive a local business was the victim of a burglary. Suspect information was conveyed to the police and an investigation is ongoing.
– At 3:00 a.m. on the 11300 block of Deerfield Drive, someone pried open three newspaper machines and stole their cash boxes. The total loss was estimated to be $1,750. A suspect has been identified.
– At 3:26 a.m. on Donner Pass Road downtown a subject was arrested on suspicion of drunkenness in public.
– At 8:00 a.m. on the 11700 block of Donner Pass Road a petty theft occurred on the high school campus. A juvenile suspect was taken into custody, cited, and released.
– At 10:20 a.m. on the 10000 block of Palisades Drive a juvenile was cited on suspicion of shoplifting from a local convenience store.
– At 9:30 p.m. on South Shore Drive a victim was punched and
kicked by a suspect who also ripped the victim’s shirt off. The suspect was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery.
– At 7:55 a.m. on the 11700 block of Donner Pass Road a student battered another student on school grounds. The juvenile suspect was issued a citation and was released to the custody of his mother.
– At 9:00 p.m. on the 11500 block of Northwoods Blvd. the Tahoe Donner Association reported the theft of a pay phone from the entrance to the clubhouse.
– At 5:37 a.m. on Juniper Street, officers responded to a report of an individual acting strangely outside of a residence. The individual was found to be under the influence of a drug and was arrested on suspicion of drug use.
– At 11:45 a.m. at the high school a juvenile was found to be in possession of a water bottle with the remnants of an alcoholic beverage inside. The juvenile’s parents were notified.