Truckee police reports
The following police reports are collected from Truckee Police Department and Nevada County Sheriff’s Office reports from Sept. 14 to Sept. 21.
– At 4:55 a.m. on Deerfield Drive a Placer County Sheriff’s deputy was driving behind a vehicle that was driving erratically on the road. A vehicle stop was made and the driver was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol.
– At 8 a.m. on Bermgarten Road in Tahoe Donner a resident reported that a suspect was stealing electricity from his residence. No suspect information developed and the matter was documented.
– At 6 p.m. on Riverpark Place unknown suspects stole a Coke machine.
– At 2:45 p.m. on Pinacle Loop police were dispatched to a residence to find three juveniles that were allegedly intoxicated. The three juveniles were issued a citation on suspicion minor in possession of alcohol per juvenile probation and a report was taken.
– At 4:35 p.m. on Golden Pine there was a request from Nevada County Superior Court to assist a victim with an emergency protective order that was issued by the judge.
– At 7:50 p.m. on Donner Pass Road a suspect entered a local grocery store and filled a shopping cart and exited the store without paying for the items. The suspect was arrested on suspicion of theft and booked into Nevada County Jail.
– At 10:30 p.m. on Johnson Lane police were dispatched to a fight heard by neighbors. The reporting party said he did not know if the fight was physical or not. When officers arrived on scene they arrested a female on suspicion of public drunkenness and a report was taken for domestic violence.
– At 1:45 a.m. on Donner Pass Road at McIver Crossing police discovered a Ford truck had collided with a yield sign and became centered at the Donner Pass Road-McIver Crossing roundabout. The driver was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving and a report was taken for the collision.
– At 10:20 a.m. on Meadow Way at Donner Pass Road a non-injury traffic collision was documented.
– At 2:30 p.m. on Highway 89 north just east of Alder Drive a solo vehicle minor injury collision was documented.
– At 2:35 p.m. on Palisades Drive a juvenile was arrested on suspicion of stealing some merchandise from a local convenience store. He was cited and released to the custody of his mother.
– At 3:15 p.m. on Donner Pass Road the reporting party said her vehicle was damaged in a hit-and-run collision that occurred in the parking lot. She had no suspect information and a report was taken.
– At 3:50 p.m. near the westbound Interstate 80 off ramp at central Truckee an elderly female was observed sitting in the dirt. She was arrested on suspicion of public drunkenness and booked into the jail without incident.
– At 6 p.m. on Palisades Drive a resident reported the burglary of his vehicle. No suspect information developed.
– At 9 p.m. on Estates Drive a reporting party said her vehicle was vandalized during the night of Sept. 16. Her front windshield was broken and an incident report was filed.
– At 11:50 p.m. on Donner Pass Road a parent brought his or her daughter to the sheriff’s office requesting an alcohol screening be performed on suspicion of alcohol consumption by a juvenile. The juvenile is currently on informal probation with terms of no alcohol consumption. The juvenile was allegedly positive for alcohol. The juvenile was cited for violation of probation and released to the parent.
– At 12:10 a.m. on Donner Pass Road at Highway 267 south a single vehicle accident with two minor injuries was documented and a report was taken.
– At 12:45 a.m. on Donner Pass Road a juvenile suspect was observed taking store property and was stopped outside the store and detained by employees. The suspect was contacted by officers and arrested on suspicion of theft and booked into juvenile hall.
– At 7:25 a.m. on West River Street at McIvers Crossing a vehicle was stopped for a vehicle code violation. The driver was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving.
– At 10:30 p.m. on Highway 89 north at the Interstate 80 eastbound ramp a vehicle was stopped for a vehicle code violation and for weaving. The driver was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving.
– At 1:10 a.m. on Highway 89 south at Deerfield Drive a vehicle was stopped for vehicle code violations. The driver was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol and marijuana and was booked into jail. The vehicle was locked at the scene and three reportedly intoxicated passengers were driven home by police.
– At 6 a.m. on Donner Pass Road there was a report of a male subject who exposed himself to a service station attendant. The suspect was identified by the victim and was arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure.
– At 7:15 a.m. on Donner Pass Road at Vista Avenue there was a report of a two vehicle non-injury collision.
– At 4:40 p.m. on Highway 89 south a subject was contacted at his residence regarding an outstanding misdemeanor warrant. The subject was arrested on account to the local warrant and was booked into the Nevada City jail without further incident and a report was filed.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User