Truckee police reports
The following police reports are collected from Truckee Police Department and Nevada County Sheriff’s Office reports from Nov. 15 to Nov. 22
– At 9:30 a.m. on Donner Pass Road a surveillance video showed a subject taking an item from a business and police were able to find the suspect.
– At 10:55 a.m. on Donner Pass Road officers contacted a subject regarding parking issues. The man was found to have an outstanding misdemeanor warrant and was arrested without incident.
– At 6:30 p.m. on Palisades Drive someone slashed a vehicle’s tires.
– At 6:50 p.m. on Highway 89 north at the westbound Interstate 80 off-ramp there was a two-vehicle non-injury collision.
– At 4:15 p.m. on Meadow Way a business owner called to report someone loitering and acting strange. Police arrested the man on suspicion of public drunkenness.
– At 8 a.m. on Prosser Dam Road at Rose View Court an officer stopped a vehicle for code violations. The driver was cited on suspicion of not having a license and was given a notice to appear.
– At noon on Lancaster Place officers responded to a domestic battery. No medical attention was required.
– At noon on West River Street an officer stopped a vehicle for code violations and noticed the smell of marijuana coming from inside the vehicle. The driver admitted to having the drug in the vehicle and was cited and released.
– At 2:30 p.m. on Moraine Drive a victim filed a report saying that an unknown suspect used her personal information to open a credit account and charge approximately $4,000.
– At 10:55 p.m. on Donner Pass Road a vehicle was stopped for a code violation and for weaving. The driver was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving.
– At 1:35 a.m. on Pine Avenue a subject at Tahoe Forest Hospital requested a social services voucher for a hotel room. Upon contact, it was found that the subject had eight outstanding misdemeanor warrants from San Bernardino County.