Truckee Police Reports
The following police reports are collected from Truckee Police Department and Nevada County Sheriff’s Office reports from Nov. 23 to Nov. 30.
– At 4:05 p.m. on Northwoods Boulevard at Chamonix Road a single vehicle non-injury spin out and collision occurred and a report was taken.
– At 6:30 p.m. on Donner Pass Road a suspect was placed under citizen’s arrest by a store employee for shoplifting. The suspect was issued a misdemeanor citation and was released.
– At 11:50 p.m. on Bridge Street officers responded to a 911 call concerning two people causing a disturbance in a local bar. The subjects were contacted in the downtown area and were arrested.
– At 10 a.m. on Keiser Avenue a subject was reported missing by her mother when she did not show up at work as scheduled. She was later located.
– At 10:10 p.m. on Donner Pass Road a subject stole a pack of cigarettes from a local store.
– At midnight on Glenshire Drive an officer responded to a report of a stolen boat and trailer. As the officer was en route the boat and trailer were located in the woods near Glenshire by a person walking his dog. The outboard motor had been removed, but the boat was undamaged. No suspect information was available. The boat was retrieved by the owner.
– At midnight on Donner Pass Road a subject reported a violation of a family court order by her ex-husband.
– At 4 p.m. on Highway 89 north an officer responded to a single vehicle non-injury rollover.
– At 6 p.m. on Coldstream Road a subject reported her boyfriend assaulted her while traveling in a vehicle.
– At 8:45 p.m. on Jeffrey Pine Road a subject was arrested on suspicion of public drunkenness.
– At 2:25 p.m. on Donner Pass Road a three-vehicle non-injury traffic collision occurred near the roundabout.
– At 5:30 p.m. on Sierra Drive officers responded to a report of a disturbance, possibly physical, related to civil child custody at the residence. When officers arrived the parties were separated and found that there had been a verbal argument.
– At 7:35 p.m. on Rue Hilltop a subject threw a coffee cup through a plate glass window of an apartment in a fit of anger. The suspect was gone when officers arrived.
– At 10:50 a.m. on James Avenue a two-vehicle non-injury collision occurred.
– At 4:15 p.m. on Donner Pass Road at Highway 89 north a two-vehicle non-injury collision occurred.