Truckee Police Reports
The following police reports are collected from Truckee Police Department and Nevada County Sheriff’s Office reports from Nov. 23 to Nov. 30.
– At 4:05 p.m. on Northwoods Boulevard at Chamonix Road a single vehicle non-injury spin out and collision occurred and a report was taken.
– At 6:30 p.m. on Donner Pass Road a suspect was placed under citizen’s arrest by a store employee for shoplifting. The suspect was issued a misdemeanor citation and was released.
– At 11:50 p.m. on Bridge Street officers responded to a 911 call concerning two people causing a disturbance in a local bar. The subjects were contacted in the downtown area and were arrested.
– At 10 a.m. on Keiser Avenue a subject was reported missing by her mother when she did not show up at work as scheduled. She was later located.
– At 10:10 p.m. on Donner Pass Road a subject stole a pack of cigarettes from a local store.
– At midnight on Glenshire Drive an officer responded to a report of a stolen boat and trailer. As the officer was en route the boat and trailer were located in the woods near Glenshire by a person walking his dog. The outboard motor had been removed, but the boat was undamaged. No suspect information was available. The boat was retrieved by the owner.
– At midnight on Donner Pass Road a subject reported a violation of a family court order by her ex-husband.
– At 4 p.m. on Highway 89 north an officer responded to a single vehicle non-injury rollover.
– At 6 p.m. on Coldstream Road a subject reported her boyfriend assaulted her while traveling in a vehicle.
– At 8:45 p.m. on Jeffrey Pine Road a subject was arrested on suspicion of public drunkenness.
– At 2:25 p.m. on Donner Pass Road a three-vehicle non-injury traffic collision occurred near the roundabout.
– At 5:30 p.m. on Sierra Drive officers responded to a report of a disturbance, possibly physical, related to civil child custody at the residence. When officers arrived the parties were separated and found that there had been a verbal argument.
– At 7:35 p.m. on Rue Hilltop a subject threw a coffee cup through a plate glass window of an apartment in a fit of anger. The suspect was gone when officers arrived.
– At 10:50 a.m. on James Avenue a two-vehicle non-injury collision occurred.
– At 4:15 p.m. on Donner Pass Road at Highway 89 north a two-vehicle non-injury collision occurred.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Lake Tahoe, Truckee, and beyond make the Sierra Sun's work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User