North Tahoe Chamber presents Interactive Artist Collaborative
August 2, 2018
The North Tahoe Chamber is bringing together artists and entities that support the arts on Tuesday, Aug. 7 and Thursday, Aug. 9.
Combining education with performance and hands-on activities, Chamber members and guests will be treated to an exploration of local artisan work. The Breakfast Club format will take place on 7-8:30 a.m. Tuesday at Granlibakken Tahoe Resort and include presentations from eARTh Ambassadors, Nevada Museum of Art, Trails & Vistas, Arts for the Schools and the Lake Tahoe Dance Collective. Tickets are $15 and available for purchase online or at the door.
The Chamber Mixer will take place 5-7 p.m. Thursday at the Visitors Center in Tahoe City. This event will consist of interactive vendor stations from each of the above, providing hands-on demonstrations and activities for both children and adults.
Live music will be provided by Tahoe Truckee School of Music, local brews from Alibi Ale Works and food from Moe's BBQ.
All activities are free; food and beer are available for purchase. Contact Liz Bowling to learn more: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Winter storm warning in effect for Truckee-Tahoe area
- Sun Snapshots: Northstar ice rink covered in snow
- Truckee Donner Land Trust, Squaw Valley Public Service District to buy piece of Olympic Valley
- West End Coffee and Tap plans moving forward in Truckee
- Sugar Bowl athletes put freeride skills on display in season opener