North Tahoe Chamber presents Interactive Artist Collaborative
August 2, 2018
The North Tahoe Chamber is bringing together artists and entities that support the arts on Tuesday, Aug. 7 and Thursday, Aug. 9.
Combining education with performance and hands-on activities, Chamber members and guests will be treated to an exploration of local artisan work. The Breakfast Club format will take place on 7-8:30 a.m. Tuesday at Granlibakken Tahoe Resort and include presentations from eARTh Ambassadors, Nevada Museum of Art, Trails & Vistas, Arts for the Schools and the Lake Tahoe Dance Collective. Tickets are $15 and available for purchase online or at the door.
The Chamber Mixer will take place 5-7 p.m. Thursday at the Visitors Center in Tahoe City. This event will consist of interactive vendor stations from each of the above, providing hands-on demonstrations and activities for both children and adults.
Live music will be provided by Tahoe Truckee School of Music, local brews from Alibi Ale Works and food from Moe's BBQ.
All activities are free; food and beer are available for purchase. Contact Liz Bowling to learn more: email@example.com.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Storms return to Truckee-Tahoe this week
- Open season (even longer): Lake Tahoe resorts extend operations following record February snowfall
- Future of Gray’s Crossing development up in limbo
- Man killed walking into oncoming traffic on Interstate 80
- Truckee-based FiftyFifty to open 9,000 sq. ft. brewery in Reno Public Market in 2020