Traffic report: Construction, maintenance expected on I-80 westbound, SR-89
May 30, 2018
Local drivers may see some minor traffic delays due to planned construction and maintenance along I-80 westbound near Truckee and Kingvale today, according to CHP and Caltrans reports.
From Soda Springs to Kingvale on I-80 west, one of two lanes are reportedly closed due to drainage work, though the lane is expected to reopen at 5 p.m. today.
Also, at I-80 and the State Route 89 offramp, near Truckee and Ponderosa Palisades, CHP is assisting maintenance workers in the area.
There is also a one-way traffic operation on SR-89 from the Silver Creek Campground to Montreal Road, due to tree work. It is expected to end at 4 p.m.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Man identified in vehicle, rock crawling fatality
- Tahoe Housing Trouble Part 2: Employers cite housing for inability to find employees
- Squaw claims victory in development lawsuit
- Man killed in rock crawling crash near Fordyce Lake Road
- Truckee traffic report: Lane closures on I-80; one-way traffic on Route 89