Truckee’s Joe Cyril Aguera (Lil’ Joe) dead at age 60
April 19, 2018
Joe Cyril Aguera of Truckee died at age 60 at his home, according to his obituary in the Truckee Sun.
Aguera worked for 34 years for the Truckee Sanitation Department. According to friend and colleague Jim Porter, the man known around town as “Lil’ Joe” was also elected to the first Truckee Town Council.
Find his full obituary with the above link or in Friday’s Truckee Sun newspaper. Check back to The Sun for more on this story.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Update: Truckee police actively working case involving suspect with a firearm in Glenshire area
- Update: National Weather Service issues blizzard warning for Truckee-Tahoe area; chain controls in place on I-80
- Weather service: ‘Life threatening’ conditions persist at Lake Tahoe
- Cessna does tail-stand at Truckee Tahoe Airport
- Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe sells for $120 million