Truckee’s Joe Cyril Aguera (Lil’ Joe) dead at age 60
April 19, 2018
Joe Cyril Aguera of Truckee died at age 60 at his home, according to his obituary in the Truckee Sun.
Aguera worked for 34 years for the Truckee Sanitation Department. According to friend and colleague Jim Porter, the man known around town as “Lil’ Joe” was also elected to the first Truckee Town Council.
Find his full obituary with the above link or in Friday’s Truckee Sun newspaper. Check back to The Sun for more on this story.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Voters: Political mailer supporting Dahle for state Senate ‘incredibly deceptive’
- Local skiing legend Mancuso announces pregnancy
- Michelle Parker, Ben Paciotti claim Golden Saucers at Pain McShlonkey Hot Dog Downhill
- Truckee man accused of raping teen
- Coming soon: a theater near you – Truckee Art Haus on track for downtown