Truckee’s Joe Cyril Aguera (Lil’ Joe) dead at age 60
April 19, 2018
Joe Cyril Aguera of Truckee died at age 60 at his home, according to his obituary in the Truckee Sun.
Aguera worked for 34 years for the Truckee Sanitation Department. According to friend and colleague Jim Porter, the man known around town as “Lil’ Joe” was also elected to the first Truckee Town Council.
Find his full obituary with the above link or in Friday’s Truckee Sun newspaper. Check back to The Sun for more on this story.
Trending In: Main Headline
- Truckee Town Council race still too close to call
- Kurt Reinkens: Affordable living with Grocery Outlet unlocks affordable housing
- Reno-Tahoe out of running to host 2030 Winter Olympic Games
- Updated results still shows close race for Truckee Town Council
- Police: Undercover operation breaks up Lake Tahoe drug ring