Truckee’s Joe Cyril Aguera (Lil’ Joe) dead at age 60
April 19, 2018
Joe Cyril Aguera of Truckee died at age 60 at his home, according to his obituary in the Truckee Sun.
Aguera worked for 34 years for the Truckee Sanitation Department. According to friend and colleague Jim Porter, the man known around town as “Lil’ Joe” was also elected to the first Truckee Town Council.
Find his full obituary with the above link or in Friday’s Truckee Sun newspaper. Check back to The Sun for more on this story.
Trending In: Main Headline
- FiftyFifty celebrates production facility grand opening in Truckee
- Teen swims length of Lake Tahoe for charity
- Colorado ultrarunners shatter Tahoe 200 course records
- McClintock backs out of proposed Tahoe debate, cites endorsement of opponent by event organizer
- Land requested by Incline Village General Improvement District dropped from Washoe County lands bill