Chase International announces Zalanta listing at South Tahoe
December 16, 2015
SOUTH LAKE TAHOE, Calif. — Chase International recently announced a sales launch for Zalanta Resort at the Village, a luxury condominium project that is the first of its kind to be approved for construction in South Lake Tahoe in several decades.
Zalanta Resort at the Village offers whole-ownership opportunities. It is situated directly across the street from Heavenly Mountain Resort's gondola and at the base of the Heavenly Village, adjacent to the state line casinos and just a couple blocks from the sandy beaches of Lake Tahoe.
The Zalanta lifestyle appeals to outdoor enthusiasts who want to be at the hub of the action. Residents and their guests will be able to park their vehicle and easily walk to top-rated restaurants and shops, night life, Harvey's Outdoor Concert Series in the summer, Heavenly's slopes in the winter, to the homeowners beach and to the world renowned Edgewood Golf Course.
Additionally, Zalanta homeowners can hop on a mountain or road bike and ride for miles in either direction on existing paved and dirt trails. The mountain lifestyle that Zalanta provides is all about being in the heart of everything that's happening in Lake Tahoe.
Phase One will provide the opportunity to own one of 30 units. This limited release will be made available as two-, three- and four-bedroom options. Pricing starts in the high $800,000s and construction is underway.
To learn more call Mike Dunn at 775-901-6633 or email email@example.com. The sales office is located at 4125 Lake Tahoe Blvd. in South Lake Tahoe and is open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. every day.
Recommended Stories For You
For more information about what is planned, visit http://www.zalanta.com.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Lake Tahoe Home: Things to know when buying property at Tahoe
- Big benefits to owning property in Nevada
- Study: Incline Village fourth best place to retire in Nevada
- 945-acre Northstar-area land portfolio sold to Nor Cal developer Mountainside Builders
- Incline Village real estate: You can’t always rent what you own
- New Community Park Planned for Downtown Truckee
- Tahoe local to showcase talents on TV’s The Great American Baking Show
- Truckee council increases in-lieu housing fee for developers
- Nevada County Elections: Klovstad, Goodwin, Polivy win Truckee Town Council seats