High-end Tahoe-area properties displayed on luxury tour
June 24, 2015
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — This past weekend, the best in Lake Tahoe-area real estate was on full display.
Sierra Sotheby's International Realty partnered with luxury brands Maserati of Sacramento and Surf Air on June 20 host the inaugural Lake Tahoe Luxury Home & Lifestyle Tour.
According to a press release from Sierra Sotheby's, nearly 40 lakefront, ski, golf, and farm and ranch properties were open to the public for tour throughout Lake Tahoe, Truckee and the Carson Valley.
As part of the tour, guests were able to test drive three different Maserati models along Lakeshore Boulevard in Incline Village. Other models by Maserati were on display at select homes throughout the day.
Surf Air, the nation's first subscription-based air travel club — which has service to the Truckee Tahoe Airport — also invited guests to attend a VIP tour at the airport.
"This year's tour offered a unique opportunity to showcase the stunning views and architectural grandeur of so many of the homes offered by Sierra Sotheby's," company representative Brit Crezee said in the press release. "With an overwhelming turnout, Tahoe residents and visitors can look forward to a return of this event in the future."
Recommended Stories For You
The Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival also partnered with Sierra Sotheby's, offering a chance to win tickets to see The Fantastics or Romeo and Juliet during this year's festival, set for July 10 to Aug. 23 at Sand Harbor.
Sierra Sotheby's International Realty has eight locations throughout Lake Tahoe and Truckee: Squaw Valley, 530-581-1800; Incline Village, 775-832-4900; Zephyr Cove, 775-588-7710, South Lake Tahoe, 530-494-7600; Tahoe Donner, 530-587-3505; Downtown Truckee, 530-587-3500; Tahoe City Lakeside, 530-583-4004; and Tahoe City Gallery, 530-282-1436.
Visit sierrasothebysrealty.com to view Sierra Sotheby's Lake Tahoe-area listings.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Incline Village real estate: You can’t always rent what you own
- Lake Tahoe Home: Embrace style with your outdoor living spaces
- 945-acre Northstar-area land portfolio sold to Nor Cal developer Mountainside Builders
- Lake Tahoe Home: Things to know when buying property at Tahoe
- Big benefits to owning property in Nevada
- Work to be done: Nevada County economic model is unsustainable
- Truckee Town Council race too tight to call
- Churchill County defeats Truckee for 3A state championship (GALLERY)
- Council approval moves Grocery Outlet project forward in Truckee
- Truckee Town Council moves forward with McIver Dairy restoration