Intero Real Estate to celebrate grand opening of Truckee office
October 18, 2018
Intero, a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate and subsidiary of HomeServices of America, Inc., will host a grand opening Monday for its new office in Truckee.
The new Truckee office, located at 10008 SE River Street, is owned and operated by John and Edith Heaney Miller. This new office opening comes on the heels of launching Intero offices in Auburn, Grass Valley, Nevada City and Penn Valley.
"With almost 2,400 home sales over the last year in the Truckee area alone, we felt it was a sound business decision to open an office at this point in time," said John Miller, Intero Truckee Broker & Owner. "Couple that with the increased development in the area and our love for the town, we felt it was an opportunity for us to grow the Intero brand."
"The entire Intero Family is excited to have a top-notch real estate brokerage in the heart of Truckee," said Tom Tognoli, Intero president and chief executive officer. "We know with John and Edith leading the operation, success will be a foregone conclusion. I am looking forward to help cutting the ribbon on our newest Intero office."
The grand opening of the Truckee office will take place 4:30 p.m. Monday, Oct. 22, with food, drink and live music from George Souza to begin at 4:45 p.m.. To attend the event, please RSVP by calling 530-615-0111.
Find more information about Intero at www. intero.com. Find more information about Home Services at http://www.homeservices.com.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Lake Tahoe Home: Things to know when buying property at Tahoe
- 945-acre Northstar-area land portfolio sold to Nor Cal developer Mountainside Builders
- Lake Tahoe Home: From new-age to old-school, fireplace options abound
- Big benefits to owning property in Nevada
- Lake Tahoe Home: Embrace style with your outdoor living spaces
- Storms return to Truckee-Tahoe this week
- Open season (even longer): Lake Tahoe resorts extend operations following record February snowfall
- Future of Gray’s Crossing development up in limbo
- Man killed walking into oncoming traffic on Interstate 80
- Truckee-based FiftyFifty to open 9,000 sq. ft. brewery in Reno Public Market in 2020