Lake Tahoe luxury home, lifestyle tour set for Saturday
June 16, 2016
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — This weekend's Sierra Sotheby's International Realty Luxury Home & Lifestyle Tour offers the public a rare glimpse into more than 40 of Lake Tahoe and Truckee's most exquisite homes.
The tour takes place Saturday, June 18, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Featuring a selection of lakefront, ski, golf and ranch properties, this second annual home tour will highlight the region's distinct lifestyle options.
Luxury auto dealer Niello Maserati of Sacramento has partnered with Sierra Sotheby's to compliment this extraordinary home tour with an exclusive Ride & Drive experience.
Attendees can pre-register for the opportunity to test drive three different models throughout the day including the Maserati Quattroporte S Q4 (AWD), Maserati Ghibli S Q4 (AWD), and the Maserati GranTurismo. Other models will be on display at select homes.
"This event offers a unique opportunity to showcase slopeside and lakefront opportunities, stunning views and architectural grandeur of so many of the homes offered by Sierra Sotheby's International Realty," said Brit Crezee, Sierra Sotheby's Director of Marketing. "We are thrilled to partner once again with Niello Maserati to create a this unique experience for our for our clients and our community.
Recommended Stories For You
"We are committed to building relationships, creating connections and presenting opportunities that are significant to our clientele."
The Maserati Ride & Drive will be held at 570 Lakeshore Blvd. in Incline Village. Pre-registration is highly encouraged but not required.
To view an interactive online map of homes on display, pre-register for the Maserati Ride & Drive or for general information, visit TahoeOpenHouseEvent.com. Or stop by one of Sierra Sotheby's International Realty's eight offices throughout Truckee and Lake Tahoe for maps and details.
This article was submitted by Sierra Sotheby's International Realty, with eight office locations throughout Lake Tahoe and Truckee: Incline Village, South Lake Tahoe, Squaw Valley, Stateline/Village at Heavenly, Tahoe City Gallery, Tahoe Donner, Downtown Truckee and Tahoe City Lakeside. Visit sierrasothebysrealty.com to learn more.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Lake Tahoe Home: Things to know when buying property at Tahoe
- 945-acre Northstar-area land portfolio sold to Nor Cal developer Mountainside Builders
- Big benefits to owning property in Nevada
- Incline Village real estate: You can’t always rent what you own
- Study: Incline Village fourth best place to retire in Nevada
- New Community Park Planned for Downtown Truckee
- Tahoe ski patrollers rally support for Amy Holland, a ‘powerhouse with the fiercest determination’ diagnosed with brain cancer
- Tahoe local to showcase talents on TV’s The Great American Baking Show
- Truckee receives Caltrans award for Mousehole project
- Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Resort celebrates season opener with new triple chairlift (VIDEO)