Lake Tahoe real estate: Bill Dietz is top agent for 2015
January 11, 2016
Bill Dietz, president of Tahoe Luxury Properties, closed 2015 as the area's top real estate agent, with $75,609,700 in sales in both California and Nevada, according to dollar volume reported by Tahoe Sierra MLS and Incline Village MLS data.
Contributing to the year's success was the sale of The Champagne Estate in Incline Village for $12 million, which was the Lake Tahoe basin's highest recorded sale in 2015, per MLS reports.
Dietz represented both the seller and the buyer. In 2014, Dietz sold $89,918,345 in real estate sales, also finishing the year as the top agent of the region, making his two year total $165,528,045, which includes 13 lakefront home sales.
"As the above-average snowpack attracts visitors, we see piqued interest in investing in the region," says Dietz. "We are encouraged by the continued activity in the higher end of the market and look forward to seeing these trends continue throughout 2016."
Tahoe Luxury Properties is a full-service real estate company whose headquarter office is located at 135 River Road in Tahoe City. Visit TLUXP.com to learn more. The source of the dollar volume information in this story is reported in both the Tahoe Sierra MLS and Incline Village MLS.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Lake Tahoe Home: Things to know when buying property at Tahoe
- 945-acre Northstar-area land portfolio sold to Nor Cal developer Mountainside Builders
- Lake Tahoe Home: Embrace style with your outdoor living spaces
- Luxury sales continue to drive Lake Tahoe housing market
- Lake Tahoe Home: From new-age to old-school, fireplace options abound