Sierra Sotheby’s merges with Paradise Real Estate at South Tahoe
December 16, 2015
SOUTH LAKE TAHOE, Calif. — Sierra Sotheby's International Realty recently announced a merger with Paradise Real Estate in the Village at Heavenly in South Lake Tahoe.
The merged office is located adjacent to Starbucks and the popular Basecamp Pizza near the Nevada-California state line on the South Shore.
"I have studied the winning formula for real estate brokerages here in Lake Tahoe for the last five years," Dan Spano, a 25-year real estate veteran and owner/broker of Paradise Real Estate. "I looked closely at other branding opportunities and came to the conclusion that the Sierra Sotheby's International Realty brand exemplifies the goals and values of Paradise Real Estate."
The merger should help Sierra Sotheby's to capitalize on the up-to 10,000 visitors the South Shore of Lake Tahoe can see on high-traffic weekends, said Sierra Sotheby's International Realty President Peter Strand.
"In July 2015, Sierra Sotheby's International Realty closed its office at 210 Elks Point Road in Zephyr Cove to focus our energy on a new higher traffic and more technology driven opportunity that would offer better exposure for the properties we represent," he said. "To the benefit of both our clients and agents, we are thrilled to see this partnership come together. We couldn't be more excited about the visibility of this cutting-edge location but I am equally honored to welcome, and have the privilege of working with Dan Spano and his team."
With its sister companies, Summit Sotheby's in Park City, Utah, and LIV Sotheby's in Colorado, Sierra Sotheby's also boasts seven offices in the greater Tahoe-Truckee region — in Incline Village, Squaw Valley, Heavenly/Stateline, South Lake Tahoe, Tahoe City, Tahoe Donner and Downtown Truckee.
Recommended Stories For You
"We are committed to strategic growth," Strand sad. "However, it's important to note that our core focus is quality not quantity, and we believe this combination of companies provides Sierra Sotheby's International Realty another step toward servicing all markets across the entire Lake Tahoe and Truckee region.
This article was submitted by Sierra Sotheby's International Realty. Visit sierrasothebysrealty.com to learn more.
Trending In: Real Estate
- 945-acre Northstar-area land portfolio sold to Nor Cal developer Mountainside Builders
- Lake Tahoe Home: Things to know when buying property at Tahoe
- Luxury sales continue to drive Lake Tahoe housing market
- Lake Tahoe home decor: A-frame homes & retro-style ski retreats
- Study: Incline Village fourth best place to retire in Nevada
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- French Meadows Restoration Project reaches final approval
- ‘A TOTAL DIFFERENT LIFETIME’: All-female grunge group ready to rock Art Truckee
- Tahoe Fit, new fitness studio, to open in Tahoe City
- Last of Tahoe’s downhill resorts set to open this week