Tahoe real estate: Chase honors top Q2 agents at Thunderbird gathering
August 23, 2016
Chase International recently named its top agents of the second quarter. The gathering took place at the prestigious Thunderbird Lodge on Tahoe's East Shore, where agents were recognized for their sales and listings from April 1 through June 30.
Mike Dunn earned the accolade of top agent in Lake Tahoe for the second quarter. Dunn also led all other agents in sales volume sold (a total of $10.6 million).
Trinkie Watson was named top agent in listing volume, while Brent Johnson and Alison Elder tied for agents listing the most units on the lake.
Clif Chase was the listing agent with the most volume sold, and Johnson was the top sales and listing agent in units sold.
In the Reno-Sparks area, Michelle and Mike Sturge were the top agents of the quarter. The Sturges were also the top sales agents in volume and units sold, as well as listing volume sold.
Reno's top rookie of the year was Mackinzie Ross. The top listing agents were Terry Cole (for volume), Jack Cote (for units), and Frank Picone (units sold).
Recommended Stories For You
"It's essential to recognize, appreciate, and encourage our agents and peers on a regular basis," said Sue Lowe, senior vice president for Chase International. "It gives them something to strive for, and allows other agents to see what's possible. We are consistently producing the top agents in the region."
Chase International is a longtime, avid supporter of the preservation of the Thunderbird Lodge. Shari Chase, founder and president of the esteemed real estate company, handled the sale of the historic estate in 1998.
Representing mutual fund tycoon Jack Dreyfus, she was integral in navigating the complicated sale, which at the time marked the largest residential sale in the nation at $50 million.
Chase was on hand at the quarterly meeting to relay her personal and professional affiliations with the property.
"Shari Chase has incomparable drive and passion," Lowe said. "Our company is ever-growing, so for our agents to vividly see and hear such an amazing success story, it's inspiring."
This article was provided by Chase International. Headquartered at Lake Tahoe since 1986, with 10 offices in the Tahoe-Truckee-Northern Nevada region — and one in London — Chase and its exclusive affiliations handle a large share of the country's property. Visit chaseinternational.com to learn more.
Trending In: Real Estate
- 945-acre Northstar-area land portfolio sold to Nor Cal developer Mountainside Builders
- Intero Real Estate to celebrate grand opening of Truckee office
- Big benefits to owning property in Nevada
- Study: Incline Village fourth best place to retire in Nevada
- Lake Tahoe Home: Embrace style with your outdoor living spaces
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- John Ward: Airport Board member Lisa Wallace’s apology falls short
- Tahoe Mountain Club set to close in February
- Truckee, North Tahoe skiers dominate first race of high school season
- Vail Resorts gives $1.9M to Truckee, South Lake Tahoe nonprofits