Tahoe real estate: TGM Architect relocates to new office
September 7, 2016
Award-winning architect Todd Mather has moved to a new office location in the Bechdolt building, suite 7, in Tahoe City.
Renovated from top to bottom by Mather and a few local subcontractors, the new larger space accommodates the growing business, offering a useful meeting space for clients and strengthening the partnership with Grey Blue Realty, which is located right next door.
"I'm excited to move into this new space as the business grows," Mather said. "Our new office benefits what we offer to clients, on a number of levels."
The industrial contemporary space is bright and open with spacious vaulted ceilings and views over the Tahoe City golf course. A conference area with a large display opens up opportunities to visually explore projects with clients, both in person and remotely. Additionally, the new office is both easy to find and offers convenient parking.
Neighboring Grey Blue Realty has been a source of referrals, and the adjacent location means consultations with potential homebuyers or sellers regarding renovations will be seamless.
An open house in the Bechdolt building, now in its 40th year, is planned for Thursday, October 6. Come celebrate with Todd Gordon Mather Architect and Grey Blue Realty, and enjoy jazz, appetizers and drinks from 5 to 7 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
TGM Architect's principal Todd Gordon Mather is licensed in California, Nevada and Utah, and is known for his ease and adeptness in collaborating with clients and peers to create projects that flow seamlessly and logically with the surroundings. He is a member of the Contractors Association of Truckee Tahoe and serves as chairman on the Tahoe Basin Design Review Committee.
This article was provided on behalf of TGM Architect. Visit TGMarchitect.com to learn more.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Luxury sales continue to drive Lake Tahoe housing market
- Lake Tahoe Home: Things to know when buying property at Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe home: Which native plants will thrive in your summer garden?
- Study: Incline Village fourth best place to retire in Nevada
- Incline Village real estate: You can’t always rent what you own
- Truckee Town Council race still too close to call
- Kurt Reinkens: Affordable living with Grocery Outlet unlocks affordable housing
- Police: Undercover operation breaks up Lake Tahoe drug ring
- Wolverines scuttle Pirates to reach first state title game since 2012
- Lastest election results (Nevada/Placer counties, state)