Tahoe Realtor earns Residential Specialist Designation
June 30, 2015
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Sandi Solomonson was recently awarded the prestigious Certified Residential Specialist Designation by the Council of Residential Specialists, the largest not-for-profit affiliate of the National Association of Realtors.
Realtors who receive the CRS Designation have completed advanced professional training and demonstrated outstanding professional achievement in residential real estate.
Of the 2 million real estate agents in the USA, only 37,000 Realtors have earned this credential.
Home buyers and sellers can be assured that CRS Designees subscribe to the strict Realtor code of ethics, have been trained to use the latest tactics and technologies, and are specialists in helping clients maximize profits and minimize costs when buying or selling a home.
Solomonson is a Broker/Salesperson with Chase International. She is a member of the Incline Village Board of Realtors and NNRMLS. She is also a Certified Real Estate Negotiator and is an ambassador of The Chamber NV.
This article was submitted by Chase International. Visit TahoeRenoProperties,com or ChaseInternational.com to learn more.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Update: Truckee police actively working case involving suspect with a firearm in Glenshire area
- Update: National Weather Service issues blizzard warning for Truckee-Tahoe area; chain controls in place on I-80
- Weather service: ‘Life threatening’ conditions persist at Lake Tahoe
- Cessna does tail-stand at Truckee Tahoe Airport
- Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe sells for $120 million