Tahoe Realtor earns Residential Specialist Designation
June 30, 2015
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — Sandi Solomonson was recently awarded the prestigious Certified Residential Specialist Designation by the Council of Residential Specialists, the largest not-for-profit affiliate of the National Association of Realtors.
Realtors who receive the CRS Designation have completed advanced professional training and demonstrated outstanding professional achievement in residential real estate.
Of the 2 million real estate agents in the USA, only 37,000 Realtors have earned this credential.
Home buyers and sellers can be assured that CRS Designees subscribe to the strict Realtor code of ethics, have been trained to use the latest tactics and technologies, and are specialists in helping clients maximize profits and minimize costs when buying or selling a home.
Solomonson is a Broker/Salesperson with Chase International. She is a member of the Incline Village Board of Realtors and NNRMLS. She is also a Certified Real Estate Negotiator and is an ambassador of The Chamber NV.
This article was submitted by Chase International. Visit TahoeRenoProperties,com or ChaseInternational.com to learn more.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Lake Tahoe Home: Things to know when buying property at Tahoe
- Big benefits to owning property in Nevada
- Sierra Sotheby’s: Tahoe luxury market defies gravity amid downturn
- Study: Incline Village fourth best place to retire in Nevada
- Lake Tahoe Home: Invest in a hot tub to boost your mountain home’s appeal
- Two dead, one critically injured in Truckee airplane crash
- Carson City woman admits to fatal DUI at Lake Tahoe
- UPDATE: A second passenger dead, 1 in critical condition due to plane crash this morning (VIDEO)
- Ferguson Fire in Yosemite filling Lake Tahoe Basin with smoke
- Nevada County prosecutor: Victim’s blood found on Joseph Ward’s boots