Take turns at Lake Tahoe, then aprés ski in Sonoma
January 6, 2016
TRUCKEE, Calif. — Is the traffic at Lake Tahoe taking the fun out of your winter weekend? Skip the slog for a more scenic route with Ram's Gate Winery and Mountainside at Northstar's new "High Altitude Skiing Sonoma-style," in which private jet service takes you from Tahoe slope side to Sonoma fireside — all in one day.
It's an ambitious blend of the best with some serious bragging rights.
Gather your group of eight and set your sights on an early morning departure from Santa Rosa Airport, touching down in Truckee in time to carve first tracks.
Mountainside Outfitters equips you with passes for high-speed delivery to the top of Northstar's Lookout Mountain to enjoy a full-day of taking turns on freshly groomed trails or making the most of the moguls.
Break for an on-mountain dining experience, complete with glass of Ram's Gate wine, at Tahoe's exclusive Schaffer's Camp.
Return to the slopes and complete your day at Mountainside at Northstar's Tree House, before heading back to your private jet for the return trip with arrival via chauffeur to Ram's Gate Winery for après ski fireside before sundown.
Recommended Stories For You
Warm-up by Ram's Gate's fire enjoying the estate's single vineyard Chardonnays and Pinot Noirs expertly paired with an intimate private dinner created by the winery's culinary team.
The single vineyard estate wines are a true representation of their site signatures and as a result the winery carefully crafts small quantities of each, with some bottlings at fewer than 150 cases.
The evening's menu will be designed to complement these wines with seasonal items harvested from the estate's organic gardens. Price is $14,000 for eight people (or $1,750 per person).
The "High Altitude" experience is available for eight guests, by advance appointment only; reservations can be made by contacting Ram's Gate Wintery at 707-721-8700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was submitted by C. Milan Communications, on behalf of Mountainside at Northstar. Visit mountainsidenorthstar.com to learn more. Visit ramsgatewinery.com to learn more about Ram's Gate Wintery.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Intero Real Estate to celebrate grand opening of Truckee office
- 945-acre Northstar-area land portfolio sold to Nor Cal developer Mountainside Builders
- Lake Tahoe Home: Things to know when buying property at Tahoe
- Big benefits to owning property in Nevada
- Incline Village real estate: You can’t always rent what you own
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Placer County Office of Education Board of Trustees
- Truckee Town Council candidates talk affordable housing, General Plan (VIDEO)
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- Two arrested at Truckee Rite Aid on burglary, drug charges
- Now boarding: 5 candidates vie for Truckee Tahoe Airport Board (VIDEO)