Todd Mather opens architect firm in Tahoe City
July 26, 2015
TAHOE CITY, Calif. — Todd Mather, a 13-year resident of Lake Tahoe, recently opened a TGM Architect office in Tahoe City.
Mather was raised in Park City, Utah and attended the University of Utah, where he received a Master of Architecture degree.
He traveled and studied architecture throughout Italy before returning to Park City, where he collaborated with the founder of Wired magazine on three historic home remodels. The projects were subsequently featured in Utah Homes & Garden, Park City Magazine and Utah Style & Design.
"Todd's passion for the built environment is apparent in his work," said Jess Green, of Martin Greene, LLP, who collaborated with Todd on a Lake Tahoe project. "His academic knowledge, practical understanding of snow-country particulars and proven aesthetic all sit on strong foundation."
Mather has worked with hundreds of clients in the Tahoe area, creating award-winning homes and professional environments. He also serves on the Tahoe Basin Design Review Committee and previously served on the Park City Historic District Commission.
TGM Architect is located at 600 North Lake Blvd., in Tahoe City. Visit TGMarchitect.com or call 530-414-4662 for information.
Recommended Stories For You
This article was submitted by East River PR, on behalf of TGM Architect.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Lake Tahoe Home: Things to know when buying property at Tahoe
- Incline Village real estate: You can’t always rent what you own
- 945-acre Northstar-area land portfolio sold to Nor Cal developer Mountainside Builders
- Average price of homes sold in Tahoe highest in a decade
- Big benefits to owning property in Nevada
- Winter storm warning in effect for Truckee-Tahoe area
- Sun Snapshots: Northstar ice rink covered in snow
- Truckee Donner Land Trust, Squaw Valley Public Service District to buy piece of Olympic Valley
- West End Coffee and Tap plans moving forward in Truckee
- Sugar Bowl athletes put freeride skills on display in season opener