A boot stompin’ good time at TCF Fall Fest
Ryan Summerlin October 9, 2013
About 100 Incline Village and North Lake Tahoe residents kicked up their heels on Friday, Oct. 4, at the 3rd annual Tahoe Fall Fest at Big Water Grille in Incline Village.
Guests enjoyed John Cheney’s and Big Water Grille’s delicious Santa Maria-style BBQ and danced to the lively music of Paul David and the Drivers.
Guests submitted their bids in an extensive silent auction featuring many items generously donated by local and regional businesses and residents, and a wine toss game to test their lassoing skills.
One lucky guest went home with a wagon filled with more than $1,100 in wine.
The Western-themed fundraiser benefitted Tahoe’s Connection for Families, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization in Incline Village that provides parenting education and early childhood development programs for families with infants and toddlers to school age.
TCF’s unique programs are supported by donors and fundraisers including Tahoe Fall Fest.
To learn more about TCF, visit www.tcfkids.org or call 775-832-8230.
The Tahoe Fall Fest committee and Tahoe’s Connection for Families wishes to thank its generous sponsors whose support made the event possible: Platinum Sponsor Rocio Speets and Stanley family; Gold Sponsors Kirk, Lindsay and Fletcher Hardie; Silver Sponsors Ben Fuller Music, Terry Hunt-Costacos of Oliver Luxury Real Estate, and Ian and Agui McFadzen and family; and Bronze Sponsors George and Silvia Burton, Mike and Danielle Erikson and family, David and Jan Hardie, Janet Pahl of Coldwell Banker, and Mario and Marci Valente and family. We would also like to acknowledge and thank Flinch Design of Incline Village for their expert graphic design services.
Finally, we send our thanks and sincere appreciation to the event’s many supporters, each of whom contributed to its success.
A full listing is online at http://www.tahoefallfest.org/#!sponsors/c1q0i.
Trending In: Local
- Marijuana grow discussion in Nevada County delayed until after election
- NorCal man treks around Lake Tahoe, raises $100K for war vets
- Fall reading picks: South Tahoe library provides selections for the season
- 3 adults rescued from Lake Tahoe after boat takes on water
- Incline Village sheriff’s picnic sees good turnout in great weather
- Motorcycle gang member fatally shot on I-80 near Truckee
- Nevada duo arrested in Truckee on theft, heroin possession charges
- LIVE COVERAGE: Truckee football takes on Elko in undefeated showdown
- Tensions still high over Lake Tahoe bear management on Nevada side
- North Tahoe crime logs: Two rings stolen from jewelry store, valued at $15,000