In Loving Memory of David Hancock
January 5, 2018
David passed away on New Year's Eve, 2017.
Originally from England, David lived in Incline Village for 18 years. Prior to moving to Tahoe, he lived in Saratoga, California.
He was a gorgeous, lovely, kind and generous man, vibrant and full of life.
David had an insatiable curiosity for life. He was a keen tennis player, experienced skier and loved to sail.
He was a beloved husband, dad, granddad, uncle and friend.
He had a profound influence and impact on the lives of many. You could truly say he made a difference and will be missed by all.
A memorial service will be held on January 12th at 1pm at Saint Francis of Assisi, 701 Mt Rose Highway, Incline Village.
Family flowers only please In lieu of flowers, contributions may be sent to The Nature Conservancy https://www.nature.org/membership-giving/more-ways-to-give/memorial-giving.xml
Trending In: Obituaries
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Placer County Office of Education Board of Trustees
- Truckee Town Council candidates talk affordable housing, General Plan (VIDEO)
- Proposed ice pavilion plans continue to solidify
- Law Review: Jim Porter’s recommendations for Nov. 6 area elections
- Finishing strong: Bellon surpasses 3K career passing yards; Wolverines close regular season with Sierra Bowl